| Penny and I were sitting on the patio looking up at these cherries. She thought they were orange berries so I took a picture. I'm still not positive and I'm too old to climb that monster! |
| So then she wanted a picture of a monarch butterfly |
| I can tell you those suckers are hard to catch sitting still. |
| All things come to those that wait! |
| I needed to go to Cycle Gear for a new face shield for my helmet. On the way I noticed that there are homeless camps just about everywhere you look. |
| Some were somewhat organized and some weren't |
| I was surprised at the friendly welcome I received. |
| Some had decent cars |
| Most were busy talking on their cell phones |
| I guess they have never heard of trash cans. |
| Maybe they adhere to the old saying that one mans trash is another mans treasure. He seems to be looking for something. |
| It seemed like quite a few women were there too. |
Comments
Post a Comment