When I was a kid, Jack Webb (I think) would open Dragnet with the words, "This is the city"  The composition has changed but the shot is generally from the same area. I got there because WAZE sent me on a wild goose chase this morning. For me, it was fun.

When I arrived at my sister Eldonna's, all of her chickens were still in jail.

I freed them all on the condition we would play a little game.

We took a vote and Fred won!

This is Fred



I put Chance in charge of keeping Fred away from the others so he couldn't cheat!

My sister was busy checking all was good to go........We are having Chicken Al Fredo!

Comments

  1. Too bad about the camera card missing😀. You can make up for it today! The pictures that worked are great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog