On my way to Ephrata I got to visit my Granddaughter Patience and her daughter Shannon.

When I finally showed up she was practicing her artistic skills. Better known as keeping her busy until grandpa shows up....he's late.





She's a big eater that like a little eggs and potatoes with her ketchup.

Her step cousin Logan says, "That's good bacon"





She has a place in my heart already! Just like her mom!



She is showing me her leaf and her pretty dress!

Sad that our visit has to end, but I'll get to see them at least one more time before I head home for good.

We had breakfast near my old neighborhood so took a picture of my old house. All of those trees and shrubs were just sprigs when I planted then 26 years ago.



When I planted that trumpet vine I didn't think it was going to survive for the first three months, look at it now!

107 degrees on my ride to Ephrata.

Logan is only three, but looks as old as his brother when looking through the top of his parachute.

I would play him a game, but I'm too good for him!   Yeah right!!!

This is Logan and this is Logan's room.
xtj gm, Logan added this last comment!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog